Based on Experience
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing Technology, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We're looking for a creative writer that's witty with wordplay, imaginative, and super tech-savvy. You'll be working with a talented and fast-growing team within the WebFindYou marketing department and other internal teams.
There are several hats you'll be wearing as a creative writer for WebFindYou.
You'll be reporting daily digital marketing and tech news in a concise, helpful, and entertaining way for our 3 Minute Digital Digest articles that help support our soon-to-be YouTube series called "Letting the WebFindYou."
The tone and approach we're looking for in writing these articles should feel like an animated conversation with a friend, just like our 3 Minute Digital Digest
The ideal candidate loves to be plugged into what people are talking about in the digital marketing and technology world, doesn't write the news too stiffly, and can't resist adding in a pop culture reference or two in each article.
Like a jazz musician, you'll riff on news headlines with inventive angles and playful prose to summarize the news. The ideal candidate is visionary when it comes to working with a graphic designer to create images for these articles and ideas for video edits or content ideas for our YouTube series.
Lastly, you'll continue the conversation about these articles in our social media posts for our engaged audiences.
The ideal candidate can switch the tone of their writing from conversational to professional on a dime. We're looking for someone who lives and breathes tech, digital marketing and can research any topic even in their sleep.
Someone who's always coming up with fresh and innovative pitch angles for content ideas and topics of interest within digital marketing.
This position also entails writing scripts for the "Letting the WebFindYou" series and help create or pitch ideas for social media content for WebFindYou.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing, someone who wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and be willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing digital marketing.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing news and technology and be able to churn out multiple articles in a day if necessary.
- You must be tech and digital marketing savvy, possess superb research skills and fact-finding abilities.
- Write clear, humorous, and engaging error-free content that summarizes digital marketing news and technology.
- Write engaging short and long-form copy from a caption, title, social post to an article, blog, or script.
- Assist in brainstorming inventive ideas for our "Letting the WebFindYou" YouTube series.
- Take video ideas to the production phase and work alongside team members.
- Research doable content ideas to come up with out-of-the-box ideas for our video series.
- You have an eye for design and can work with our multimedia department for image or video ideas and execution.
- Prioritize and manage your time and workload across multiple projects at once.
- You'll be assisting other WebFindYou writers and/or teams as an editor and proofreader.
- Meet with team members as necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience required.
- Must be tech and digital marketing savvy; this is strongly preferred and required.
- Portfolio showcasing related material.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree is required.
- Prior digital marketing copywriting experience is required.
- Must have extensive computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be familiar with the AP style of writing and assist in editing copy for other team members.
- Must have the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines.
- English must be your native language.
- The ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus.
- Must be physically located in the United States.
The ideal candidate is ideally located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida; however, for the right candidate, we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis, you can either work from home or our office in South Kendall or both. If you prefer from home, then you will be required to work from our office on an as-needed basis.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume in PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, we will follow up with you via email or phone for the next steps and a potential interview.