Digital Marketing Content Writer
Based on Experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Content Writer to work with the WebFindYou Marketing Department and other internal teams.
The Digital Marketing Content Writer will be primarily responsible for researching and writing blog posts for WebFindYou's clients.
The ideal candidate is an extremely well-organized individual that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding written content and does their due diligence when researching to create compelling content.
We are looking for a flexible writer who can cover any given topic for WebFindYou's various clients. The ideal candidate has impeccable spelling and grammar and is knowledgeable of AP writing guidelines.
Part of this role includes revising existing content if the client requests it, identifying content gaps/opportunities, optimizing blogs for SEO and accessibility, taking complex topics and turning them into digestible, easy-to-understand information, and ensuring the voice and style are on brand.
This role also includes proofreading, collaborating and creating content for our clients' social media posts, email blasts, video/image copy, etc. Wherever there's a need for copy or editing, this person can collaborate with our team to produce polished work.
A portfolio of previous projects/work, which may include content samples, is a definite plus!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, and someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing. A person who wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and is willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing digital marketing.
- Research and develop SEO-based blog content for WebFindYou's clients with the goal of engaging new and existing audiences to drive traffic
- Create/edit copy for social media content, email marketing pieces, multimedia assets, etc.
- Meet with team members and/or clients as necessary to develop content strategies, identify opportunities and keep colleagues informed on content publish dates
- Editing and proofreading copy before publication to ensure accuracy and submit work for review by other team members or stakeholders
- Manage projects with flexibility to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
- Experience adapting messaging to resonate with various target audiences for WebFindYou's clients
- Must be able to work closely with designers in an iterative fashion to add creative elements to content
- Perform other content marketing duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1-year digital marketing background experience required
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, technical certification or equivalent, a plus but not required
- Portfolio showcasing related material or submission of samples
- Prior copywriting/content writing experience required
- Flexibility in various writing formats including, but not limited to, blogs, social media, video scripts, email marketing newsletters, etc.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity of AP Style
- Able to write adaptively in several different styles/tones as well as writing for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Must be able to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must be able to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Solid collaboration and researching skills to quickly learn unfamiliar subjects and write about them authoritatively and accurately
Fill out the application form below and upload your resume plus examples of your written work in PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, we will follow up with you via email or phone for the next steps and a potential interview.