Digital Marketing Content Writer
Based on Experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Content Writer to work with the WebFindYou Marketing Department and other internal teams.
The Digital Marketing Content Writer will be primarily responsible for researching and writing blog posts for WebFindYou's clients.
The ideal candidate is an extremely well-organized individual that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding written content and does their due diligence when researching to create compelling content.
We are looking for a flexible writer who can cover any given topic for WebFindYou's various clients. The ideal candidate has impeccable spelling and grammar and is knowledgeable of AP writing guidelines.
This role also includes proofreading, collaborating and creating content for our clients' social media posts, email blasts, video/image copy, etc. Wherever there's a need for copy or editing, this person can communicate with our team to produce polished work.
A proven track record and portfolio of previous projects/work, which may include proof of concepts, is a definite plus!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, and someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing. A person who wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and is willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing digital marketing.
- Research and develop SEO-based blog content for WebFindYou's clients with the goal of engaging new and existing audiences and driving traffic
- Create/edit copy for social media content, email marketing pieces, multimedia assets, etc.
- Meeting with team members and/or clients as necessary to develop content strategies and keep colleagues informed on content publish dates
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content
- Editing and proofreading copy to ensure accuracy and by other members of the team
- Experience adapting messaging to resonate with various target audiences for WebFindYou's clients
- Must be able to work closely with designers in an iterative fashion to add creative elements to content
- A minimum of 1 year digital marketing background experience required
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, technical certification or equivalent, a plus but not required if enrolled in a related field
- Portfolio showcasing related material
- Prior copywriting/content writing experience required
- Must have extensive computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent overall AP editing/writing skills in several different styles/tones, including for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Must be able to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- Superb English spelling and grammar skills and adept in AP style writing guidelines
- Must be physically located in the United States
Fill out the application form below and upload your resume and examples of your written work in PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, we will follow up with you via email or phone for the next steps and a potential interview.