Digital Marketing Specialist
based on experience
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We're looking for a digital marketing specialist to work directly with the Marketing Department and other internal departments.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Marketing Department in a variety of capacities to market the WebFindYou brand. Responsibilities include overseeing the quality of content for WebFindYou, creating well-researched blog posts, social media content, web copy, and press releases. The ideal candidate is an extremely well organized, proven team player that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver great results. We are looking for someone with an extensive understanding of the Internet, search engines, SEO and SEM, social media platforms, CMS, PPC, and the digital market industry as a whole. Must be up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing and able to apply your knowledge to creating solid content for our company using both a creative and fact-based analytic approach. The ability to write clearly, concisely, and with authority about digital marketing and Internet topics is a must.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing, someone that wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and be willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing Digital marketing.
- Working directly with CEO and other internal departments
- Research and develop keyword-based content
- Writing quality SEO-based content in the form of blogs and press releases
- Writing engaging social media content/distribution of content via social media
- Help manage paid media campaigns
- Meeting with team members as necessary
- Assisting with set-up and execution of internal and external marketing events
- Other duties as they arise
- A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience required
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in marketing required
- Prior experience managing paid social media accounts is required
- Prior experience managing Google /Bing PPC accounts is a plus
- Must have extensive computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- English must be native language
- Ability to read/write/speak Spanish is a plus
- Must be physically located in the United States.
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida, however for the right candidate we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis you will be working from home, but once the crisis is behind us you may be required to work from our offices or simply report to them on an as-needed basis if you are located in South Florida, however this decision will be determined in the future.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.