Digital Marketing Specialist
based on experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a digital marketing specialist to work directly with the Marketing Department and other internal departments.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Marketing Department in a variety of capacities to market the WebFindYou brand. Responsibilities include overseeing the quality of content for WebFindYou, creating well-researched blog posts, social media content, web copy, and press releases. The ideal candidate is an extremely well-organized, proven team player that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver great results. We are looking for someone with an extensive understanding of the Internet, search engines, SEO and SEM, social media platforms, CMS, PPC, and the digital market industry as a whole. Must be up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing and able to apply your knowledge to creating solid content for our company using both a creative and fact-based analytic approach. The ability to write clearly, concisely, and with authority about digital marketing and Internet topics is a must.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing, someone that wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and be willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing Digital marketing.
- Working directly with CEO and other internal departments
- Research and develop keyword-based content
- Writing quality SEO-based content in the form of blogs and press releases
- Writing engaging social media content/distribution of content via social media
- Help manage paid media campaigns
- Meeting with team members as necessary
- Assisting with set-up and execution of internal and external marketing events
- Other duties as they arise
- A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience required
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in marketing required
- Prior experience managing paid social media accounts is required
- Prior experience managing Google /Bing PPC accounts is a plus
- Must have extensive computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- English must be native language
- Ability to read/write/speak Spanish is a plus
- Must be physically located in the United States
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida, however for the right candidate we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis you will be working from home, but once the crisis is behind us you may be required to work from our offices or simply report to them on an as-needed basis if you are located in South Florida, however this decision will be determined in the future.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.