Digital Public Relations Coordinator
based on experience
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing Technology, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We're looking for a Digital Public Relations Coordinator to work with the WebFindYou marketing department and other internal teams.
The role of the Digital Public Relations Coordinator is to assist with developing and implementing PR initiatives to represent WebFindYou and its clients. This person must be adept with crafting press releases, pitches, newsletters, and executing direct email campaigns. Our ideal candidate is an extremely well organized proven team player that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver great results. They will be responsible for crafting strategies and designing campaigns that will help WebFindYou and its clients build and maintain their reputation, credibility, promote services, and products. They will monitor media coverage, trends, and use various media channels and platforms to promote the designated brand and earn media coverage. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the Internet, Digital Marketing, Social Media platforms, and Public Relations. Knowledge and experience with the following would be considered a plus: SEO, PPC, SEM, CMS, and Ecommerce.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing and public relations, and someone that wants to make a difference.
- Work directly with the marketing team, collaborate with internal departments, and various clients
- Write press releases, media kits, and other media communications to promote clients and WebFindYou to earn media coverage
- Create, update, and maintain media distribution lists
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to ensure they're aligned with the marketing strategy
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the media to help generate visibility opportunities for our clients and WebFindYou
- Plan and execute publicity strategies and campaigns to promote brands and their activity
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, influencers, and advertisings for WebFindYou and our clients
- Use CRM tools to manage media relations
- A minimum of 2 years of PR experience required where you can prove that you've been successful at earning media coverage
- Portfolio showcasing related material
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications required
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, time management, and organizational skills
- Must have extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- Must be able to create contact databases used to track media relations
- Must be able to craft emails appropriately with etiquette and understandability
- Must be familiar with media monitoring and PR tools such as Keyhole, Hootsuite,
Brandwatch, Cision, Muck Rack, Agility PR, and the like.
- English language comprehension is required
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus
- Must be physically located in the United States.
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida, however, for the right candidate, we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis, you will be working from home, but once the crisis is behind us you may be required to work from our offices or simply report to them on an as-needed basis if you are located in South Florida, however, this decision will be determined in the future.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume and examples of your written work in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.