Digital Public Relations Coordinator
based on experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a Digital Public Relations Coordinator to work with the WebFindYou marketing department and other internal teams.
The role of the Digital Public Relations Coordinator is to assist with developing and implementing PR initiatives to represent WebFindYou and its clients. This person must be adept with crafting press releases, pitches, newsletters, and executing direct email campaigns. Our ideal candidate is an extremely well organized proven team player that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver great results. They will be responsible for crafting strategies and designing campaigns that will help WebFindYou and its clients build and maintain their reputation, credibility, promote services, and products. They will monitor media coverage, trends, and use various media channels and platforms to promote the designated brand and earn media coverage. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the Internet, Digital Marketing, Social Media platforms, and Public Relations. Knowledge and experience with the following would be considered a plus: SEO, PPC, SEM, CMS, and Ecommerce.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing and public relations, and someone that wants to make a difference.
- Work directly with the marketing team, collaborate with internal departments, and various clients
- Write press releases, media kits, and other media communications to promote clients and WebFindYou to earn media coverage
- Create, update, and maintain media distribution lists
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to ensure they're aligned with the marketing strategy
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the media to help generate visibility opportunities for our clients and WebFindYou
- Plan and execute publicity strategies and campaigns to promote brands and their activity
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, influencers, and advertisings for WebFindYou and our clients
- Use CRM tools to manage media relations
- A minimum of 2 years of PR experience required where you can prove that you've been successful at earning media coverage
- Portfolio showcasing related material
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications required
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, time management, and organizational skills
- Must have extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- Must be able to create contact databases used to track media relations
- Must be able to craft emails appropriately with etiquette and understandability
- Must be familiar with media monitoring and PR tools such as Keyhole, Hootsuite,
Brandwatch, Cision, Muck Rack, Agility PR, and the like.
- English language comprehension is required
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus
- Must be physically located in the United States.
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida, however, for the right candidate, we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis, you will be working from home, but once the crisis is behind us you may be required to work from our offices or simply report to them on an as-needed basis if you are located in South Florida, however, this decision will be determined in the future.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume and examples of your written work in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.