based on experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a Multimedia Producer to work directly with the CEO and other internal departments.
The role of the Multimedia Producer is to work alongside the CEO and the Marketing department to direct, produce, and generate quality videos, create marketing assets, and understands how to reach social audiences effectively. This person can creatively piece together videos, photos, and motion designs to create compelling and engaging material about WebFindYou, its CEO, marketing strategies, and clients. We're looking for someone who is social media savvy and can broadcast live video streams seamlessly. This person must possess solid video producing and editing skills, technical operating of DSLR and 4K cameras and related equipment, excellent with lighting and sets, teleprompters, audio mixing, color grading, integrates interviewing techniques, and has a trending eye for video content.
- Work directly with the CEO and Marketing team to direct and produce video content and post-production, motion graphics, and the selection of appropriate music
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to help develop the art and video direction and contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions
- Generate engaging social media and website content with impactful videos
- Setup camera equipment, lighting, audio, and other production-related material required to achieve desired affect
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as collaborate creatively with the CEO and Marketing team
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets
- A minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience in audiovisual production or film required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Film and Video Production, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, Advertising, or related certifications in AV production
- Proficient skills using video editing software like Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects and Premiere Pro), Final Cut Pro X, and other similar programs
- Experience making intros, transitions, banners, taglines, chyrons (lower thirds), and basic animation skills in the post-production process
- Basic skills in mixing and syncing audio and color grading if needed
- Basic proficiency with photo editing and illustrating software is a plus
- Technical knowledge of digital film and editing workflows for efficiency
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines for team deliverables
- Must be located physically in Miami, preferably in the Kendall area
- Must be able to commute to on-site shooting locations if necessary
- English language comprehension is required
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.