based on experience
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We're looking for a Project Coordinator to work with the WebFindYou marketing department and other internal teams.
The Project Coordinator will work alongside other teams on a multitude of tasks aimed to meet the expectations of clients, partners, and affiliates. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized professional who is able to adapt within multidisciplinary teams to help deliver outstanding results for both clients and for the company. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Internet, SEO, SEM, social media platforms, CMS, PPC and the digital marketing industry as a whole. You must be capable of keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends and must understand how to apply this knowledge within your role as a Project Coordinator. It's imperative for you to manage clients during projects, as well as manage requirements and other work dynamics through virtual / phone meetings and via email.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is self-motivated, full of initiative and eager to work within a team; someone with a strong desire to learn and advance your career in digital marketing. If you are a person who wants to make a difference, who thrives as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and are willing to put aside (when necessary) what you think you know in order to learn new and efficient ways of implementing digital marketing, then we want you to join our team!
- Work directly with clients, partners, and affiliates.
- Work with other teams according to their role within the company.
- Research and create search engine optimization strategies through keyword-rich content.
- Provide clients, partners and affiliates with efficient, professional attention.
- Manage projects while guiding clients through digital marketing strategies using the WebFindYou Technology.
- Implement technical knowledge of channels through SEO, SEM, Social Media, Directories.
- Attend meetings with other team members whenever necessary.
- Attend virtual/phone meetings where they will need to communicate in English with clients, partners, and associates.
- Other responsibilities that might arise concerning their role within the company's work dynamic.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in digital marketing (Essential).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field (Essential).
- Previous experience managing clients, projects and others (Essential).
- Up-to-date computer and digital knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- Creativity and experience in supervising web design as well as managing branding and company identity.
- Experience managing systems like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google My Business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work within teams and under pressure while prioritizing the completion of goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet the established deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be located in Miami, otherwise in South Florida, however, for the right candidate, we are open to other locations as well. Due to the current crisis, you will be working from home, but once the crisis is behind us you may be required to work from our offices or simply report to them on an as-needed basis if you are located in South Florida, however, this decision will be determined in the future.
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume in a PDF format. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position then we will follow up with you via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.