Videographer / Photographer / Content Creator
Based on Experience
WebFindYou promotes and educates companies, agencies, and freelancers on the most successful digital strategy called True Digital Marketing. We also provide the Internet's first True Digital Marketing Technology that allows everyone to implement this superior strategy with less hassle, time, and costs.
With WebFindYou, the competitive business landscape is leveled, allowing small and medium businesses to compete with larger ones with greater resources and budgets. One only needs to follow our proven formula via our step-by-step tasks with corresponding video tutorials. They'll be maximizing the True Power of the Internet for their business or that of their clients.
We're looking for a Videographer that can occasionally take photographs and help in content creation to work directly with the CEO and other internal departments.
The primary role of the Videographer is to work alongside the CEO and the Marketing department to facilitate and film video content to be used across social media channels. Occasionally, they'll help the organization build a public content library of videos and photos. This role will be handling day-to-day operational production needs during pre-and post-production — delivering high-quality video content, organized, on time, and with minimal oversight.
This position is an integral part of the Marketing Department. They must have a strong passion, curiosity, experience, and understanding of different content types and their intended uses on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized multitasker who has a strong sense of collaboration. They can work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
This person can creatively piece together and edit videos, photos, and motion designs to create compelling and captivating content about WebFindYou, its CEO, marketing strategies, and clients. We're also looking for someone who understands social-first content strategies and can seamlessly set up and coordinate live video streams.
This person possesses complementary photography skills and understands the technical handling of DSLR/4K cameras and their related equipment. They're also excellent with lighting and set design techniques. They're comfortable using teleprompters, audio and recording mixing equip., can color grade, integrate interviewing techniques for live streams/webinars, and they've got an eye for trending video content.
If you're someone who can think creatively on the fly and can turn relevant content around quickly, then we'd love for you to join our team of creative individuals here at WebFindYou!
- Work directly with the CEO and Marketing Department to develop professional and creative video content
- Manage post-production, including editing, color-correction, sound design, motion graphics, and organizing/managing assets for our internal teams
- Multimedia content creation and editing with the ability to capture and edit videos/photos and transform existing assets into social-first content
- Set up camera equipment, teleprompter, green screens, lighting/staging, audio mixing equip., and manage studio production-related material
- Occasionally set up camera equipment to take product photography or execute photo/video shoots and manage, organize and archive them into our digital asset management system
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as collaborate creatively with the CEO and Marketing Department to help develop the art and video direction and contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions
- Strong sense on how to leverage music as an emotional element in videos
- Firm understanding of posting on YouTube, Vimeo and other social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to be creative
- Partner with copywriter, producers and project managers throughout all phases of the work from concept through delivery to ensure all creative is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Tech-savvy, team player with strong communication skills — ability to connect and collaborate in person and remotely
- Be open to new ideas, learning new skills and techniques
- A minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience in audiovisual production or film required with examples of previous work
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Film and Video Production, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, Advertising, or related certifications in AV production a plus
- Proficiency with video/photo editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.), Final Cut Pro X, and other similar programs
- Experience creating engaging content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Great eye for art direction; must be able to develop dynamic eye catching content
- Solid foundation in photography with photo editing skills
- Technical knowledge of digital film and editing workflows for efficiency
- Strong foundation using DSLR/4K camera equipment, recording on mobile devices and implementing online recording techniques
- Proficiency with mixing and syncing audio and color grading footage if needed
- Must be able to multi-task and work within deadlines for team deliverables, including the ability to be extremely detailed, organized, communicate progress, and can prioritize tasks
- Will work directly from the WebFindYou production studio in the Kendall area (by the Tamiami airport)
- Must be willing to commute to other on-site shooting locations as necessary
- Must be able comprehend, write and speak superb English
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is a plus
To apply, fill out the application form below and upload your resume and send us reels/samples of your work. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, then we will follow up with you via email or phone for the next steps and a potential interview.