Robert Blankenship, Founder and CEO of WebFindYou, Shares the Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective Leader During Turbulent Times
September 09, 2020Robert Blankenship, Founder and CEO of WebFindYou, sat down with Charlie Katz of Authority Magazine for an interview series about the "Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective Leader During Turbulent Times." The current pandemic has presented the world with unprecedented circumstances, especially when it comes to being a business owner. With a majority of businesses now operating partially or solely online due to COVID-19, a company's strong digital footprint has become vital for its existence. In the interview, Robert gives his take on how he leads his company through difficult situations, providing valuable advice to business owners as we navigate uncharted waters.
WebFindYou is the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues. All of this can be done with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues.
What are some ways to be a highly effective leader during turbulent times? Here is Robert's advice:
1. Stay FocusedYou have to remember your goals and not let bumps in the road detour you from your end game. Hard times are a part of life, but if you have the drive and a solid foundation, you can get through them.
2. Monitor Carefully your Expenditures and Marketing ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)Mismanaging funds is a common mistake that many companies make, which makes the tough times that much more difficult. Make sure you know where your money is going and that you are making it work for you and your business.
3. Keep Employee Morale HighA company is only as successful as its team. It's your job as a leader to make sure your employees remain confident and passionate about the task at hand to ensure continued success. A strong team is vital, especially in turbulent times.
4. Cut unnecessary expendituresI think this one speaks for itself. In uncertain times, you have to be a savvy spender and make sure you are getting value out of every dollar you put into something. If you're not, then that is money wasted that could be used toward something that could truly make a difference in helping your business.
5. Take some time to have some funIt is important to maintain a proper work/life balance, even when times are tough and you feel like you want to dive head first into work. Not having a balance will cause you to burn out, which will not allow you to properly lead a successful business.
Read the full interview here.